<Smart Glasses, the contemporary technology>
Google Glasses, the newest invention that people interested at. This smart glasses can do such things: voice control web browser, an embedded camera and searching information…etc. It already released for 8000 peoples to try out. Sony, the company that also want to take this advantage. No wander, the market of smart glasses is another competition in the future.
- 号称 (v.) hàochēng / to have a reputation as/ to claim to be
- 声控 (n.) shēngkòng / sound-activated/ sound-controlled
- 试用 (v.) shìyòng / to try something out
- 一睹为快 (ph.) yìdǔwéikuài / to push to get a good look/ to want to see
- 专美于前 (ph.) zhuānměiyúqián / to take advantage of the good reputations of others (idiom)